Join FODIP for their 2023 Questions Without Borders Study Tour, to visit Israel and Palestine. The trip provides participants with a rare experience to visit the Holy Land, as a group of interfaith people from diverse backgrounds. The group is accompanied by FODIP staff and trustees at all times, and will have a resident English speaking guide. FODIP visits places that hold significance for Muslims, Christians, and Jews, various locations, groups and individuals. With the opportunity to listen and speak to people who hold different perspectives, experiences and narratives.
The trip will include:
- A tour of the Old City in Jerusalem.
- Visits to the different places of worship in Jerusalem.
- Visiting Bethlehem, Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, and Hebron
- Meeting groups of Israelis and Palestinians working towards peace.
- Visiting families in East Jerusalem facing demolitions
- Dinner with Palestinians with traditional folk dance
- A visit to a refugee camp
- Shabbat Service and dinner with Jewish Israeli family
- Sunday Service at a local Church
- Visits to museums
- Meeting with Israeli and Palestinian activists
The cost is £1999 per person (plus £500 for single room occupancy), including flights from London or Manchester, hotel accommodation, breakfast and dinner (Kosher, Halal catered for), all transport in the region, transfers, entrance fees to various places, and honorarium fees for speakers and guest organisations.
The week-long tour will take place in May 2023, with flights available from Manchester or London
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.fodip.org.uk
Jerusalem Dialogue Seminar 2019